Maybe you’ve been to a Chicago Blackhawks game recently. Maybe you haven’t. If you have, I’m sure you’ve noticed a bit more than just the game itself. We mean, of course, the Blackhawks’ Ice Crew.
It’s not what you’d think. Maybe when you hear the phrase “ice crew” you think of a couple of retired old guys who take turns driving the Zamboni during intermissions. You couldn’t be more wrong. This Ice Crew has some very attractive (and scantily clad) young ladies on it that are sure you keep you just as warm as that Bud Light you just bought from the beer man. Advantage to you, because watching the “show” that these ladies put on at the United Center in Chicago won’t cost you $8 per refill. Enjoy.
(Photos courtesy of the Chicago Blackhawks.)
- Chicago Blackhawks: How Much Does Team Chemistry Affect Winning? (bleacherreport.com)
- Chicago Blackhawks Looking to Continue Recent Success by Remaining Humble (bleacherreport.com)
- Chicago Blackhawks: Have They Lost Their Home Ice Advantage? (bleacherreport.com)
- Dale Tallon receives Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup ring (sports.espn.go.com)
- Power Rankings: Blackhawks can’t find United footing (cbssports.com)
- Chicago Blackhawks bring the Stanley Cup to Y Bar: Photo gallery (timeoutny.com)